我更沒想過說一句 '對不起' 就當什麽事都沒發生過。。。
只希望在你的心中還當我是你的朋友。。。
在你心中的某一個角落。。。
也許不再是了? 是嗎?
I dunno wat can i say to you...
in my heart have many things wanna tell u...
But seem like i cant already...
after i read your msg n your post,
i drop tears...
Maybe this is not a big deal to u dy...
Like to make excuses to myself, u r rite.. I admit...
I don wanna be alone.. like the song...
Two is Better Than One
I knew u can meet new frens next years...
Now u also had many frens...
My heart still rmb wat u say to me promise me...
For u, from now on 'promise' in your heart might be
left ear in then right ear out n forget...
Cause u had disappointed on me...
While i saw u said pissed with it n pissed of shit
i'm surely u pissed of me too... Its hurt n my tears
keep on dropping..
But this is 自食其果 to myself...
You asked me to Tcare myself isit mean u don treat me
as your frens n won care abt me anymore?
I dunno.. Full of question mark...
I hope to have an answer from you..
But i afraid to know..
Be4 yesterday u many days dint text me then
yesterday saw u i already had a bad feeling..
While i text u yesterday u said out or ur feeling on me...
I not a good frens to my frens...
You are the good frens i ever met...
u good to everyone...
u care me, when i unhapppy n feel lost u stay beside me n support me..
I say sorry to u is becoz i made u sad made u feel lonely made u disappointed
and piss off..
i not good at communicate wif frens but
i had try, still cant... will make my frens hate me n piss off me
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRENS
WHO TAKING SPM !
WISH U ALL THE BEST !
WHO TAKING SPM !
WISH U ALL THE BEST !
No comments:
Post a Comment