Congrats to myself...! [ clap! clap! ]
My parents now really know that i still being with adrian..
They disappointed already..
Mom n dad.. not i don wan study...
Seriously... how i study.. all the things cant save in my brain..
You both are speechless.. I knew..
Couple doesn't meant needed to marry..
What are you both thinking anyway?
Why still think i'm like a kid..?
I know you both think tat i'm useless dy..
Well, now you wanna me stay at house also just use me..
Want me to help you clean up all the messy stuff..
I believe myself.. one day i wont need u..
I dont know how my future gonna be..
But i know i wont be a useless girl..
I will not let you all look me down..
So, you both just put the hopes at brothers n sister side..
Dont need your care anymore..
Still got 3 days to go..
The feeling to me just like going to doomsday..
Sure my friends they are same feeling like me..
Well, good luck friends..
And wish you all have fun at genting when 29-31 Dec..
No comments:
Post a Comment