I'm so tired of talking with you... Really..
I know my result is not good..
Why i'm trying to change but you dont believe me?
Ya, my SPM trial result is not good...
But why i cant go for education fair?
I just hope can know more about college things..
Why you always like to fight against me?
Just making me hating you more and more!
And also hating this family and this home too!!
Nowadays you just forcing me to leave this home...
Everyday my heart just asking me to bear with it..
Just let it be.. But i think i cant stand any longer...
I want work for part-time you oppose it..
Cant i just earn some money for myself that don
always ask money from you?
Ya, i know working is very suffer and tired...
You just dont understand me..
I really hope i can go Singapore work..
Wanna leave this town...

No comments:
Post a Comment