Sometimes you really made me feel that I doesn't important to you..
You share your thing to your besties Sri Garden girl friend more than me..
Just now you text me a message ask me is it hate you?
Seriously, YA!
Everyone need a canfidante?
Should I need one?
I hate myself too, the more I care the more I hurt..
Why my jealousy so strong?
Strong until like going to kill myself, the feeling is like going having a suffocation..
You're testing my patient all the time, do you know that?
But sorry, you wouldn't know..
Cause I didn't tell you..
You close with girl more than boy..
I'm so jealous..
I will think sometimes, if we didn't couple and still keep our relationship as a friend, how would it be?
Is it won't cause you sad cause of me?
Meantime, you also can save more money for yourself.
I'm trying to inclusive you, sometimes I will think that I'm not mature enough to be with you.
I just don't wish to become like last time, A said that I control him too much..
Seriously, I don't wish to happen again.
Don't want lose you again like I lose him.
How selfish I am?
I not like weiyu, she have a big heart, a open minded mind..
Sorry, I can't did it like her..
I rather choose not to care about you, than both of us hurt and sad. :')
Seriously, I don't wish to happen again.
Don't want lose you again like I lose him.
How selfish I am?
I not like weiyu, she have a big heart, a open minded mind..
Sorry, I can't did it like her..
I rather choose not to care about you, than both of us hurt and sad. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment