Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1 week Holiday

Holiday le lur...
But this holiday doesn't like holiday...
Everyday just like weekend...
What The... So Bored...!

Every night sleep very late,
but wake up early =.="
HEADACHE few days le,
still dint getting better with it...

SOMEBODY CALL 911 FOR ME...

Wake up in the morning,
wash face, brush teeth, read newspaper..
Then till afternoon wait for lunch, after lunch
ready to switch on the comp n sit infront abt few hours..

Switch on dy, first thing is FACEBOOK!!
Cause wanna check did u reply my mail..
After tat BARN BUDDY! lols..
Going to crazy with FACEBOOK


I dunno should i feel disappointed anot...
You always make me confuse on you...
Should i wait?
I dunno wat are u thinking about there...

Sorry, when u sick i cant be there for u...
Hope u will be take care for yourself well...

Wish that u wont break promise me..
I so scare to get hurt babe...
So happy! my birthday is coming soon~
Yahoo~~~ but growing to 17 only... haiz..

Dunno how was my frens holiday ne?
Isit same like me stay at house sit in front of the comp?
I think so... C= everyday sit infront of the comp
i going to wear spec already...

You ask me the be patient for waiting you..
I hope i can made it, going to crazy!!!
Cant imagine how tat day will be...
Really so tired of my brain...


'Everything is nothing,
without you,
and i wont let go'



No comments: