Why aunty family can became like that? Aiks
I want find some people speak with me… Anyone?
What a boring life…
I want faster go back KL ah~ T_T
HELP!!!
Pressure keep coming to me!
Today Aunty Julia keep on ask me what I want to study..
Darn~ I don’t know what to answer whey…
I really don’t know how my futue life gonna be…
Hate to think about it, tired of it…
Keep on ask me study…
Study aint that good?
Saw aunty and uncle everyday argue, just like my dad and mom..
But at least my parents better than them, cause my parents will joke with both sometimes.. XD
It’s already July le lor.. Daddy, Brothers, and Sister birthday coming soon..
2 more months is my birthday.. Haha.. Perasan.. =.=
By the way, in Kuching is more lazy to go out than I staying in KL..
Kuching weather so damn HOT!!! Cant even stand for it~
Anyway.. End of my story today…
No comments:
Post a Comment