Came to Sarawak already 3days, don’t know how to express my feeling over here..
Here got 2 kids, is aunty grand child.. Seriously, they are so cute.. But also very naughty..
Everyday also can felt so tired because of these two little kids..
So boring over here.. No internet day just like doomsday! XD
Trying to use to it.. I can not play FB, but I cant don’t blog..
Just feel like wan to update my blog all that since I’ve been here..
It’s true ‘every family have their own different story’..
When I heard aunty daughter and son treat them not good feel upset and disappointed..
That is their parents.. They can act like nothing! Feel heartache from aunt and uncle..
Don’t know how’s my parents at KL.. Are they doing great?
Hope they can take care themselves well..
And hope them not forget to feed the fish and plants..
Kuching not other people think that worst at least got shopping centre..
But not like KL that much… In Kuching, 5 to 6 already sunset..
Early right?
I totally miss KL foods!! Sarawak here all the food not too salty, sweet, either too spicy!
Argh… And Sarawak people like to drink cold drinks, sweet drinks…
Don’t even have Chinese tea to drink.. Lucky I brought from my own.. Haha!
Plus here no place to go… Argh… Sarawak weather hotter than kl..
Just like having sauna~ @.@
Anyway, today blog until here….
=) Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment