Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's 2013,

A new year begin, and the rumours of 2012 ' End of the world ' didn't happen.
Should I be happy or upset on it? 
Cause I always wanted to be happen, hope that I wont live in this world.
But, the disappointment it appear again.
Why the world didn't end? 
The world it's getting uglier and uglier.
Robs, murdering mankind & animals, raped the kids and woman.
Why the world will changed till like that?
I guess no one will know, only the God knows. 


Btw, I'm 21 years old this year.
I really should figure it out that what I have to do for my future.
Study hard? Or work hard? 
Only this two choices I have? 
Well, well, well. 
Since I was high school graduated, felt myself like rangers no different. 
Work for few months, then resigned. 
Really like a piece of shit.


January, 2013
Had been couple with my love for 6months plus, I really felt happy for that.
Meantime, the longer we go through together, the longer I felt I'm a burden for him.
Before he still single, he still can save money, he live happily.
But now, we argue frequently. 
Getting more question and trouble rushing to us.
And have to solve it by ourselves.
Seriously, feel so tired of it. 
I just wanna escape dont wanna face for it. 
Two words to describe it. TOTAL LOST


My darling, remember before we couple what you promise to me?
You said that you will be prove I'm not just your lifebuoy.
Sometimes I can feel that I still just your lifebuoy.
I'm selfish, jealousy, all the bad habit will be appears on me.
I don't know how long you can stand for it.
So scare that it will be happen again.


I knew that she still stand an important post in your heart.
Just you always refuse that. 
My hunch its true most of the time.
The question been appear in my mind, am I annoying?
People is it hating me all the time?
Get along together its easily, living together its hard.
Chow's family and their neighbour doesn't like me most of the times.
Is my problem? I think so.
Tired for living in this Chow's family house. 


Time to post some happy stuff.
Last year, 2012. 
My Christmas present got from my babe, Guinea Pig!
I wanted for so long! Thank you so much.
But, so sorry.
I dont have anything for you. 
Babe, I just wanted you to know I Love You.
I really do. 



No comments: