Yea~ How great was it?
Let him dump away, alone at Starbucks.
Yesterday we talk about he wanna go to meet his friend at his house.
Then he kept on ask me " then you how? "
I asked back, " then you want me go? if you wan me go, is okay. "
But I not really wanna go cause all his friend I dont know.
If he really want I go, I'm okay with it.
But, today he only said that dont want I go.
Yesterday I kept on ask him , he dont wanna tell.
Until today only he said " I not really want you go. I worry my friends they will dislike it.
Cause they are single. "
I really felt so upset when I heard about this.
Like my friends aren't?!
I so speechless and didnt answer him.
After today what he said to me.
I think we are different kind of world people.
I tell myself all the time.
When you not by my side I still can stay alive.
Used to be alone.
Now you tell me that they said wanna go The Curve.
Ask me wanna follow you?
Nahh!!! No way. I dont wanna join you.
Early in the morning you already said the words to me.
I will forever remember it.
Thank you for made me to realize it.
No comments:
Post a Comment