Thursday, March 8, 2012

學着不要那麼在乎..

Can saw that now you had love the girl deeply..
Before you dont wan accept her request..
Now you accept her back..
Wish you both happy.. =)


Meantime,
Dear Red.. Now I'm learning not to fall for you so much..
After the passage of time, you are not worth for me to love..
Cause you still so in love with her, and no matter what you will do anything for her..
How about me? I knew you just treat me as friend..
Is when you felt lonely or unhappy or want tell me about her stuff only you will find me that kind of friend..


When I saw Tesy treat you like a BF, and when she home wanna get out from the car,
you said 'Dont have a kiss for me?' You just joke with her, but she really gave it to you..
then she really kissed it..
At the moment, I felt so heartache! She can be like couple with you even you both just are friend..
Then I said you both really so crazy..
After that, you said you can be like her too..


Sorry my dear Red.. I really cant be like her..
I'm selfish.. If  I couple with a guy, I want him be my only one..
And I'm not so open like her.. I just can say that I'm old-fashioned..


I really want leave malaysia, leave far away from you..


My blog post going to full of your stories already..



This is what I wanted to do all the time!
Have to save up much money dy.. 



No comments: