I had left you a long time again..
Sometimes had many heart feeling wanna to blog it..
But when I log in, just stop there dont know what to blog..
Dear Red,
I knew I had fall for you..
My dear joey asked me to confess to you..
I really dont dare.. Plus I knew that you wont give a chance to us..
Cause your heart already full of her.. =)
Sometimes fall in love with a person doesn't meant really have to be with them..
Just like how your feeling to her..
Eventually, I didnt confess to him.. Cause I think this is the best way to keep us going..
Now its not the time for me to have a relationship.. I doesn't fit it..
Sorry dear, had made you disappointed that I dont have the guts to confess to him..
Really a nice movie, talking about love, high school life & ambiguous relation..
But at the end of the story.. Isn't the story I expected..
The leading actor at last didnt be with leading actress.. She had married another guy..
But, the leading actor still in love with her..
The quote I most remembered,
'原來, 當你真的非常非常喜歡一個女孩, 當他有人疼, 有人愛,
你會真心真意的祝福她, 永遠幸福快樂'
Dear Red, you just like the leading actor.. Totally alike..
No matter how, you just wanna see she happy..
You can do anything for her..
Thats why I choose not to confess to you..
This might be the best way.. =)
I think you already felt that I like you..
Just you choose not to know and be a best friends, good brothers with me..
I knew in your heart I'm just a bro to you..
Who call me so boyish..
Sometimes, I will thought.. Should i be happy for it or not?
Everytimes heard you told me that you miss her so much, my heart just pain a little while..
Then I told myself, should let go.. Dont heartache..
Then I will sang this song again.. ='(
‘好朋友只是朋友,
还是朋友 不能够占有,
好朋友疯狂以后,
就一个人走 无所求..
好朋友只是朋友,
只能保留 一点点温柔,
我知道什么时候回头,
不打扰你的自由..'
After I had broke up with A..
I only knew that I doesn't suit for in a relationship..
After all, can't blame it all to A..
I have to thank you him for teaching me not to fall for a person so easily &
not make the guy so important on my own.. =)
一個人單身久了,就不想去戀愛,會感覺朋友越來越重要;
一個人單身久了,就不想逛街,會越來越喜歡在家聽歌;
一個人單身久了,就變得成熟起來,會比以前更愛父母;
一個人單身久了,會想獨自去很多很遠的地方旅遊;
一個人單身久了,會不經意的悄悄流淚,但在眾人面前裝作什麼都無所謂。
一個人單身久了,就不想逛街,會越來越喜歡在家聽歌;
一個人單身久了,就變得成熟起來,會比以前更愛父母;
一個人單身久了,會想獨自去很多很遠的地方旅遊;
一個人單身久了,會不經意的悄悄流淚,但在眾人面前裝作什麼都無所謂。
漫漫長路由我獨自一個人走..

No comments:
Post a Comment