Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What happen?

Don't know why I can felt that my body getting weaker & weaker..
While I walk my leg like no strength...
Suddenly fell down.. Sometimes while I walking my vertebal its so pain..
These few weeks getting worst..
I'm so worring myself..
I don't wanna be my family burden..
Please tell me I 'll be fine..
Will someone care about me?


Dear Red, 
Today when you ask me join you go for Lang Tengah, 
I really so excited! I know you're missing her.. 
You more excited than me that can see her.. Right?
But when I asked you why suddenly want go Lang Tengah,
and your reason say that Yian want go..
Meaning that she going too..
I dont want.. I just wanna go with you, do you know?
Meantime, I rejected you.. 

Sorry, I'm trying so hard to let go you in my heart.. 
Kept telling myself stop falling for you already..
I knew without me you still will very happy and enjoy your day.. =)
That time went out with you, You told me that 1 day you had 7 girls texted you at the same time..
Wow.. You shocked me! Seriously, I confirm that many girls are in love with you..
But, I also glad that you told me about your stuff..
But my heart were so pain.. Who can I speak to?

Really dont know how to confess my feelings to you..

Dear A, 
between me and you those pictures I had totally deleted..
I think I really let go of you..
When I saw your pictures took with your gf..
Those of your happiness smile had come out.. 
Really happy that you living happily..
Before I delete those pictures that I took with you,
really dont even have 1 pic that you're smile from your heart..
Perhaps, be with me really unhappy..
I can't give you happiness..
Eventually, you found your real happiness..
Wish you both cherish each other!  =)

No comments: