Tuesday, January 17, 2012

一个人不等於寂寞,害怕孤独才会寂寞...

我只是个配角, 我无法做到女主角..
我永远都是别人的配角..


过去的不再回来, 回来的不再完美..



说真的, 要学会没有另一半的陪伴..

真的好难..

寂寞时, 能做些什么?


Do you believe in this world have Mr.Right?

I miss the guy!

Most of the morning I can saw him inside the coach.. =)

Fall in love with the first sight.. HAHA!

Anyway, I'm joking..

Eventhough, I fall for him, might be the guy already

have gf.. Cause he so handsome..


Plus my dear Joey suggest me go ask the guy for phone number!

Gosh! I don't have the guts to ask for it!

If I ask already, the guy answer 'Sorry, I already have gf.' 

That time I don't know what to respond, it's so 

embarrassing! =(


Handsome, oh, handsome..

Every morning can you don't walk so fast? 

Like you can feel it that I'm following behind you.. 

I just want to see your figure viewed from behind..



我也会想被人呵护的感觉.. =(

一个人久了, 真的很害怕寂寞..



有时候, 真的很无奈.



有没有人告诉过你、你笑起来很美 =)

No comments: