Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's a new year!

For chinese tradition, today it's a last day of 2011.
50% of peoples go for a trip with family, 50% of peoples back to hometown have reunion dinner..
But me? Stay house, boring.. And also stay in Kl..


Felt so bored.. Trying to find something to do..
The day before yesterday just watch All Well End Well's 
this movie with my sister! LOL!
So damn funny! It's really nice! =D
If who haven watch, should take time to watch it! Hees..


Well, well, well.. 
Seriously exhausted today.. Clean the house all that... 
Just feel like wanna go for a body massage! =( 


Valentine's day coming soon....
Lonely this year...
I kept on telling myself, no big deal.. 
Valentine's day only, as long as I still alive.. 
Am I right? 


Not to envy at other peoples who have valentine..
Soon, I will get mine too.. Hees.. 


Hey boy, I missed you!
When can I meet you again? 
Even can't speak with you I just wanna see your face..  =(

Chinese new year
like getting more bored and bored..
How come?


現在才發現,
原來我並不是那麼重要,
可以拿替身來形容嗎?
我永遠是個過來客...


幾時才能找到真正愛護我, 會保護我,
把我放在他/她心裡第一位的人呢?

No comments: