Monday, January 16, 2012

It's a new year!

Well, have to thanks to my Dear Joey..
She brought me came back to my blog again..
And before my blog it's totally death!
Now will be alive again.. =D

Read back the post that I wrote,
only realized that I mention about him so much!
But all it's gone, that's the fact & have to accept it..

Before, when I be with him, I really don't know how to appreciate the things I have..
The first, it's Friendship..
爱情往往都会令人忘了自我..
I'm happy that my dear Joey told me that I'm what kind of person before..
Hope now realize dy and change it, it's not too late.. =)


Anyway, CNY it's coming soon..
I believe that all my friends have many places to go, to enjoy their holiday..
But how about me? So lonely this year..
Stay in KL, aiks.. I want go for travel madly!

Why those guy I love also loving other girl?
What is happiness? No one will get an real answer, and forever won't have a answer.. Right?
Do you know got a girl had fall for you?

Have to promise myself not do date you out for movie anymore..
I'm envy!
Why always you outing with her can be just both of you?
But when I date you, you sure bring her along?
难道, 好朋友就只能做朋友?
就不能进一步的关系吗?


Is enough for today..
Ciao! =)


No comments: