Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Memories..

Now what should I call you? 
I don't want to call your full name, so I just call you "A".

Dear A,

Do you know, just now I went to my relative house at Klang..
This place had too many memories to me..
And also the memories that I don't wanna thought back..
When cross the street, restaurant, it makes me thought back about you automatically..


3years plus, how can I forget easily? 
You gave too much memories to me, bad & good..
All I'd remembered.. 
Klang, the place that I doesn't want to thought back..
But, I went there.. 


You can forget me easily, 
cause you have a GF by your side..
And her virginity gave to you.. 
You fell to her more..
Probably will be forever too.. 


Do you know, if today its I'm alone around Klang, 
I think I really have a impulse want to find you..
But I kept on told myself again, ARE YOU STUPID?!
Now A had a gf by his side already, now he's enjoying his life..
He already forget about you, he is not yours anymore! 


A, I really wanna forget that I met you befoere..
A, I really wanna forget that how we knew each other before..
A, I really wanna forget that I loved you before..


Why it's so unforgettable? WHY?
Felt so heartache! 
You didn't even feel guilty before!

如果有的選擇, 我寧願選擇忘記你,
也不要記得我曾經愛過你...


我,徘徊在记忆的边缘,心是如此的痛。时间像轴承一样转动着,带动着记忆的齿轮,


慢慢的磨灭着感情这机器。我们的爱在指间溶成一滴倾城容颜,凝聚成唯一不灭的记忆。许


愿树下,你温暖的笑意深情的凝眸便是我的整个世界,满树芬芳妖娆的温柔在我心间蔓延开


来。


我知道, 

忘記一個人不容易,


但是要忘記你,


更難..



No comments: